Sunday, May 8, 2011

Recipe : Asta La Pasta Babe!

My first day to work... Still mengantuk..

By : Awaneer (Antonio Banderas)

Shoppinggg!!!!! That's the time I most like about. hahahaha... So girly. But what the heck. I like shopping. When I arrived in Cadiz, the second day I went shopping to buy some groceries to cook. Hehe I was a chef before. In Malaysia if you ask about Chef Wan they will knew about it.

Let's see what I bought :

Spagetthi, Macaroni, Shrimps, olive oil, Rice, Black pepper, pastries, Apple cider vinegar, vinegar plus mixed fruit, salad, and strawberry.


Vinegar.... I love vinegar.. my favourite sauce!

The strawberry here for 500g is quite cheap just cost 1.2 euro. Damn! So cheap so I bought 1 kilos. hahaha!.

Now lets create my own recipe : Asta La Pasta Babe

First : Boil and cook the macaroni until cooklaaa...

Second : Fry the shrimps with olive oil until red or smells good. Put some black pepper and pastries inside and fried together gether until the smells smell better... hahaha


Wait until the bau come out...

Third : Put the macaroni together with the fried shrimps oil and make them together gether.

The pastries leave so nice....

Forth : Put the result on a plate.

Fifth : Make scrambled egg with olive oil.

Do whatever you like until it scrambled!

Sixth : Put the scrambled egg with the macaroni in the plate together gether.

Seventh : Put some salad on.

Eight : Put some vinegar plus mixed fruit as you like.

Vinegarrrr!!!!

Ninth : Eat laaaa.... Hahahaha

Finally... Macaroni goreng berbau udang... Only in spain!

Gracias and Adios.

Antonio Banderas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...