Friday, May 6, 2011

Engineering At Its Best!


There are so many times I think to dedicate a blog to share about engineering story... Yeahh Engineering Story! Why? Do you think engineering doesn't have stories?? Come onnn... Wakee up mannnn... Engineer story also an engineering story. Hahaha.

I am so young in engineering just 5 years plus in Engineering specifically in aerospace industry. I was started as stress engineer about 2 years plus before dedicate myself to more challenging practical engineering in composite repair. Yeah Composite Mannn! The thing that have fiber and matrix(resin) together... Stronger than steel but lighter.

I came out from local university that is USM(university science of Malaysia) and I'm proud of it... I mean it! Some people tend to look down on our local graduate by comparing to european graduate or overseas graduate... Actually we are much more the same just our attitude to life which differentiate it. People with termendous CGPA not always good in working if have bad attitude.. Believe me I know that! The key is attitude!

Another purpose I want to dedicate a blog about engineering is because in my another blog(i dont want to promote it here, find yourself) a few students ask many thing about how and what to do when graduate... They only want some clue and information that will guide them to their aspiration in life. I just hope can show them some light. The rest they must work for it.

I also hope that with this blog I can gather expertise from many fields of engineering to give some thought... From Malaysia and all other parts of the world are invited!

Welcome aboard!

Hope you enjoy reading. :)

Awaneer

Stress / Composite Repair / MRB
Aerospace Engineering

Disclaimer : There will be parts in this blog share something about international programs that I joined like from Airbus, Airbus Military, Goodrich, Boeing, Spirit etc. The information that I think not classified will be shared here. Otherwise if it accidentally shared something that have classified values, it should not be said as official statement from the parties involved.

2 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum sir. i want to ask , im not from engineering side, plus i even not take any science subject at school except basic science. the prob is i receive a job from ctrm, and the salary offered is cheap. so should or not i accept the job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please give me ur opinion sir, just have 3 days to think bout it. confuse

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...