Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lone Ranger Engineer - Spainless

My lovely daughter... She's the reason I'm reluctant to leave.

By : Awaneer

Once again my company want to send me to spain. Last time they send me is last year regarding training for composite repair activities in Airbus Military. At that time my daughter just born and I was so heavy to leave her.... Same feeling like this time. Cannot be avoid... This time heavy duty job to try taking MRB (Material Review Board) authority from Airbus Military. The places will be Cadiz, Seville and Getafe. Arghhh so spainlesss....

At Dubai Airport... The most boring airport have ever been.

I hate the flight... really hate it... I mean it. 28 hours journey from KLIA-DUBAI-MADRID-JEREZ including transit so sPAINfull.... Plus the so not beautiful stewardess and economy classsss (flight Emiratxxx)... Damn! Why don't they give me a business class or at least a captain seat? Although I'm an aerospace engineer making part of the plane... I still hate them... We are making the biggest airplane like A380 but the seat still size the same.. There still a Kasta for economy, business and 1st class.. hahaha what the hell!

At madrid airport. The downward arrow actually mean you go straight not down! haha!

Finally arrived at Jerez. I rent a car from Goldcar service... Compact but big car.. Yeahhh Ford Fiesta for 1100 euro for 2 months in Cadiz and Seville.

Firstly arrived in Jerez, you can smell 'bau spain' (the smell of spain).. hehehe my friend told me about this before. And I think it's true because the smell doesnt have anywhere else in Malaysia. The smell actually come from the farming of the sunflower... Very beautiful scenary especially around june and july because these are the times the sunflower really grown up.

My Apartamentos street.

Adios babe! I want to have a good rest in my apartamentos.

Makan maggie mee drpd malaysia jer dulu...

Muchas Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...