Sunday, May 8, 2011

My walk of the day....

It's time to take fresh air babe!
By : Awaneer

After full day resting on Saturday and feel back ached, its time to move on in Sunday. Here, shopping complex is half day on Saturday and totally closed on Sunday. My place here is at El Puerto De Santa Maria. It is near the beach about 2 km away from beach that you can swim. But this week I'm intend not to go... Maybe just another week.

I don't like driving here because the road here very... very small... It is better for pedestrian. The sunny days very bright but the cold wind normalized the radiation.

Lets see what I snap for today!

Old court maybe!

El Puerto De Santa Maria Street.



Near the port.



Pengasas port ni? He looks Gay!

Ok guys... Hope you enjoy the views. Adios!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...