Sunday, September 18, 2011

It's time to give up! : Uncle Garmin

By : Awaneer

Bye-bye Uncle Google! Now I'm switching to Uncle Garmin. After get lost a few times and lost 3-5 precious hours, I'm decided to buy GPS Garmin. It takes a courage for me to put aside my ego that I knew Madrid very well... Real thing is I dont!

GPS :Garmin.

Price : 99 Euros

Map : Full Europe updated.

Comments : Very well updated map... Good software... user friendly...easy to use... Easy to keep because quite small.

According to my study, the only reliable GPS product worldwide are Tom-Tom and Garmin. Their team did a quite depth study on the road and every related thing.

My Uncle Garmin on the move!

Lookatoo, Papago.... or other cheap GPS product made in Malaysia/China are only suitable in Malaysia condition and South East Asia country... That's why they are very cheap and can get around RM300.

If you want a very good GPS that you wont regret, listen to my advice : Go for Garmin or Tom-Tom!

Muchas Gracias.

For more review about Garmin 1240, check this site : http://www.trustedreviews.com/Garmin-nuvi-1240-Sat-Nav_GPS---Sat-Nav_review

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...