Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another phase in Spain : Now with family...



One big happy family
By : Awaneer

Now I can say .... Yeahhhhh Spain! Here we go... Now I bring along my sweet princess Nurimanina and my wife together. I'm so happy now.

Of course Iman is the happiest person on earth to go along this trip....

Papa? Are we going with this?

KLIA-DUBAI-MADRID... 7 hours flight + 4 hours transit + 7 hours flight so tiring... Poor Iman.. She need to adjust all these.

My 'princess luggage'

See 'Nanny Spain' beside her? When Iman wake up, the Nanny will entertain her.. Gracias Nanny!

Alhamdulillah! Finally arrived safely on Madrid Barajas Airport.

During this 3 months : 12 september - 5th December 2011

12 September - 4th November : Airbus Military, Getafe, Spain

4th November - 5th December : Airbus Military, Tablada Seville, Spain

We are planning to visit Toledo, Malaga, Cadiz, Jerez, Cordoba, Seville, Madrid during our stay.

I just hope we're all healthy during our stay here and everything is according to the plan. May Allah granted my wish.

Muchas Gracias

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...