Sunday, June 19, 2011

Seville : Tour Of The Day

By : Awaneer

This week I went around Seville city center by commuter from Ciudad Expo to Puerta Jerez. I snap some beautiful pictures... Hehe the plan almost spoiled when I forgot to charge my camera battery (Sony)... But fortunately I still have plan B... I snap with my newest smartphone Sony Xperia Arc... Still Ok and beautiful... Or else I will go back empty hand..

Let's see what I can share here....

You can right click to the picture and open new tab for bigger view...



You can right click to the picture and open new tab for bigger view...





You can right click to the picture and open new tab for bigger view...





Bye... Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...